Sunday, May 3, 2009

WEEKEND YANG PANJANG by AJ DON

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

SELAMAT HARI PEKERJA
HAPPY LABOR DAY

Wow ! what a long weekend i've been through last week. Memang best giler. And the battle of losing weight is started on 1st MAY 2009. The night before it began, i spoke with Nawal for almost 2 1/2 hour. We were talking 'bout how to make this blog look approachable, interesting, BUCAU, beneficial and bla bla bla.

Hmm...just wait and see, what will we do with this arena after this . Jeng jeng jeng

Okay, I suppose to report myself this week with all the activities that i've been done for past three days ago. Here we go .

1 May 2009 :

I swam 20 laps back to back at 25 meter lenght swimming pool at my house. I manage to get Andy and YK to join me after that. Cool, they listened to my preach hahaha. Lunch kat Pecal Lele. I had a late and big dinner today. Bakso, satays, hot dog and bread, and some fattening food. Habisla diet aku. memang tak leyh nak tolak rezeki depan mata. Kite kena terima dengan hati and tangan terbukalah. Rezeki jangan ditolak, musuh jangan dicari. Fuhh ayat nak sedapkan hati tu.

2 May 2009 :

I went shopping at Queensbay Mall, bought my exercise equipment, I couldn't remember what does it call, but it is looks like a rubber shawl/wrap which I can do many type of strecthing with that magic rubber stuff or whatever... I satisfied my stomach with Dried Chilie Chicken Rice. Sedap siolllll. Then Tako Tao. Sedap jugak siolllll. Hey bila lah nak kurus cenggini. My frens and I then went to watch Coming Soon, a superbly horror flick from Thailand. I was wondering, why la aku tengok citer ni? memang eery gilerrrr. YK siap jerit-jerit lagi. Andy lak terpaksa tutup mulut dier. Siva lak tried to scared shit out of my pant. DiThing, tak tau depa buat aper. Buat wayang dorang sendiri kot.
When we were reaching home, Adi kater tak makan lagi. So aku pun temankanlah dier makan kat Pecal Lele. Aku order Pecal Ayam, mamat tu lak Pecal Lele. Makan lagi. Baru pukul 5 dah makan nasi lagi. Crazyy la you AJ. When are gonna start to get rid of that ? Aj Aj Aj
Yo what happen weyh, where's you zest to lose wait ?
Spaghetti awaits me at dinner.YK masak. Syedappp sangat. Ayoyo what's wrong with me la ?
It's okay, monday start goal baru okay.

3rd MAy 2009 :

Today tak buat ape-ape . Tidur, layan blues, layan tamil, makan, tidur . Same routine for past 13 hours. Oh no ! Not again. Nawal jangan marah kay. I promise, my life will be changed tomorrow "Thumb, middle and pinky promise".
Later that night I went shopping once again, kat mana lagi dekat Queensbay Mall la dekat di hati. I grab a lot of things and bought all of them. But still miss one/two things need to buy. Later la kot

TIPS !

Window shooping is a good exercise . By window shopping you can burn a lot of calories ( don't know the exact number) and best therapy for woman. Do take stairs rather than lift or elevator to reach up next floor. You can tone your thighs, legs and booties at the same times. Be reasonable, jgn la nak pergi tinggat lima pun naik tangga dari G floor. Itu nak mati namanyer hahahaha

Well that was all I did last week.

Today - 4th May 2009

I start my life with a new azam. Cewah. Just do it ! Nike tagline. My motivation. I woke up at 6am, took a shower ( bloody hell in heaven, the water was so icy) . Solat Subuh then prepared myself to go to work. This morning I did brisk walking like usual but in the rain. So cool man. Mengancam habis. Cam Hindustan lah plak. kuche kuche hota hai ! ladki bade anjani hai, sapna sache hai.... hoi ! ape ni, Aj get back to earth !
Sampai office, relax for twenty minutes, check out my mail and facebook, then change to proper attire. Proper la sangat - Jeans and T-shirt.
Ready to work. Suddenly I felt so healthy. Wow ! Imagine I just do brisk walking for 30 minutes only and it manage to gather myself in a good different way. ABRUPTLY!. I like it. Yeah ! Aj, remember Just do it !

So everyone out there, are you ready for a BIG change ? BIG change comes with a small step.

No comments:

Post a Comment